Here at the Center for Dental Rehabilitation, we continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it is changing quickly, and new developments are happening daily. Our most important priority is to make sure that our patients receive the best care possible. We are implementing enhanced protocols, above what the CDC has outlined, to reduce the chance of transmission of COVID-19 and ensure that our employees and patients are safe.
These steps include:
- We ask that if any patient or staff has a fever, complains of cough, fatigue or shortness of breath, or have been around anyone exposed to COVID-19, to please stay home and quarantine for a minimum of two weeks. All individuals entering the Center for Dental Rehabilitation are screened for fever, as well as for potential COVID-19 contact risk.
- Strict hygiene policy by use of hand sanitizer has been implemented upon on entering and leaving the center.
- We ask all patients to refrain from bringing family members or friends to their appointments, unless they are needed for assistance. Exceptions will be made for caregivers when it is necessary to stay with patient for consent, translation, other care related reasons. We kindly ask that you please inform the staff about this when scheduling your appointment.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask while in the waiting room and treatment area.
- All staff members will wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while in contact with patients.
- Our facility has been thoroughly disinfected, and this will be done on an ongoing basis.
- All patients and staff are encouraged to socially distance from one another whenever possible.
We will be closely monitoring all CDC guidelines as well as other federal, state and local recommendations. Should you have any questions, please contact our office at your earliest opportunity.