Toal Method: Safely Incorporating
Anesthesia into Dentistry
Toal Method Seminar
Better Patient Care, Better Practice Profitability
Give us 3 Days, we’ll give you 25+ years
The three pillars of the Toal Method proactive dental treatment:
- Treating the mouth as an organ system to ensure total heath of the mouth and body
- Developing effective and comprehensive treatment plans that address all issues and approach to communicating with patients
- Incorporating oral, intravenous, and general anesthesia with intubation for greater predictability, comfort, reduced anxiety and stress, and the ability to initiate and complete more procedures in fewer visits
Benefits of Toal Method
By the end of the seminar,
you should be able to:
- Provide multiple interdisciplinary procedures at one time
- Provide effective dental treatment options for a large population whose needs historically go unmet. Including the treatment of patients with special needs, physical, and/or emotional or psychological factors that prevent them from traditional treatment.
- Communicate more effectively with patients to address incidents that may have caused pain, fear, and/or anxiety about the treatment.
- Communicate more effectively with patients to address costs so they understand the value of treatment.
- Generate more revenue and improve profitability.
- Maximize the “human tools” of the practice to improve productivity for greater efficiency.
- Understand how to implement 4- and 6-handed dentistry.
- Manage and maintain more patients with less referrals out.
Toal Method will help you
expand your practice
Toal Method: Safely Incorporating Anesthesia into Dentistry
3-Day Seminar Includes:
- Seminar and training method
- Two (2) Live Patient Experiences (LPE): One (1) during seminar, One (1) within 90 days
- Ongoing access to Toal Method archive of case studies and best practices
Private sessions can be added with a minimum of 30-days notice.
All sessions are held at Dr. Toal’s practice, the Center for Dental Rehabilitation, in Phoenix, Arizona.
ABOUT MAUREEN TOAL, D.M.D.
In 1990, Dr. Toal moved to Arizona and in 1996, set up a one-of-its-kind operating room in her dental facility that allows her to utilize all forms of anesthesia.
Dr. Toal has the unique ability to treat her patients in a hospital setting and has had hospital privileges at Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Paradise Valley Hospital, and currently Abrazo Scottsdale.
Toal Method seminars also focus on the operational efficiency of using anesthesia for improved practice profitability.
Toal MethodMT seminars
Better Patient Care.
Better Practice Profitability.